Madison, IN

cmcadams

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
It looks like, all things going forward as they were, that I'll be judging in Madison, IN, this weekend.... Any brethren teams competing there?

I wish we were competing... Last year was miserably hot and humid, and this year will be much nicer!

Hey Curt,
We opted to go to a smaller contest this year. Madison was first rate last year but it was HOT! Have fun judging, there will definitely be some smokin' machines there.

Ulcer Acres Will Be There

Ulcer Acres will be there. I am planning on getting down to Madison Thursday late afternoon and will be there through Sunday. Everyone is more than welcome to stop by and say hi and have something cold to drink. If you are judging please stop by afterwards. Brisket turn in is at 12:30 because they run one hour early and dessert is at 2:00 pm. Hopefully we will be cleaned up before dessert goes in so stop on by for a cold one. Anyone around at 10:30 AM is invited over for a shot of Gentlemen Jack and a toast for good luck. I know some of the Brethern have assisted in this at Racine.
Hope to see you all.
Randy

I don't know if I'm going to make it Friday night, or just come over really early Saturday... I'd prefer Friday, so I get time to walk around and see friends, and enjoy not worrying about when to put on the brisket! :)

Back