• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Asian Style Chicken Appetizers!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Asian Style Chicken Apetizers" Thro

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This one was gonna be really tough until yesterday when the vote became easy peasy!

I'm a sucker for Asian dumplings!!!

This one is going to be VERY hard to decide - all amazing entries.

This one was gonna be really tough until yesterday when the vote became easy peasy!

I'm a sucker for Asian dumplings!!!

I'm a sucker for everything entered! :rolleyes:

Well...

Except for landarc's balls. I'm not a sucker for them. But I am a sucker for Fried Tsukune, Pirikara cucumbers and Tomato tsukemono. I'll just pretend they aren't landarc's balls :shock:

This one is going to take a little thought...

I think I had an allergic reaction (sesame) just looking at these entries. I guess if I am going to die I should do it eating.

I think landarc's balls look better than Schweddy balls.

CD

I had to go with Shagdog on this one, as much as Grimm's was simply amazing as well as creative. Those chicken skewers were so tasty looking I could lick my screen, and the authenticity factor was right on.

I joined the forum based on Shagdog's Dakkochi, and loved it when I made it. I see some more here that I want to cook. Thank you all for sharing your recipes !!!

I can't vote because I haven't tried them all.

I joined the forum based on Shagdog's Dakkochi, and loved it when I made it. I see some more here that I want to cook. Thank you all for sharing your recipes !!!

That's awesome! Glad you enjoyed the dakkochi! Welcome to the brethren :thumb:

None of us have tried them all. Heck, most of us have only tried the one that we cooked. Feel free to vote! That's what this is all about.

Landarc's balls look superb, but considering his record with the ladies, I'll pass.
It's a tough call. Damn fine cook!
Terry's Vietnamese fresh rolls look nice, but I would have liked to see the noodles treated a little better. They need the right to self vote! :becky:
Shaggy, well he just excelled in a skewered way, but that is how he rolls!
Stingerhook is most improved, great Asian glaze, and the pic and presentation is excellent!!
Peeps, he wowed in a Texan way, he went with a delicious glaze on familiar wangs!
Comend on using ribs in a way that used Asian flavors in a manner that would not appear in Asian, but very appealing here and I am betting awesome delish!!
Swine Spectator surprised me. That cook looks bloody good to me!
CharredApron made a magnificent entry, I goofed around with a bamboo joke and pray I didn't hurt his votes, but that was some fine cookery.
CD used bacon. BACON!
I really want to eat it.. I really want to..but it's out for my vote.So lynch me.:laugh:
Grimms, wow, what an effort!
It's beautiful, the photography is super, but the stuffings were cooked either three times or two times. I love and applaud your effort, and am so happy to see people exploring but bro, don't be scared of the crunch texture in Asian food , but cook the stuffing then either steam or fry the dumplin and you are there!
The impressive thing is, you fairly screamed into Asian techniques with bravado, and I damn near voted for you for that alone! :clap2:

Back