THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

polaarbar

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Hi everyone - My usual grill is a Weber Kettle but I have decided to bring this beast back to life. It was in the garage when I bought my house a few years back and I have been cleaning & restoring it. It is a Kenmore from the mid-60s. The pic shows the firebox/drip pan combo option that spins front-to-back for use w/ rotisserie. I hope to make rotisserie chicken soon just like Dad & Grandpa use to make. I'll post pictures of that experiment.
bbq.jpg

Thanks! I did join a while ago but never followed through with being active, 2 little kids & all. This summer I'm aggressively hitting the coals and want to be a part of the fun here.

Welcome to the madness. Pretty neat project, reminds me a couple my dad had growing up. Not exactly that one, but very similar, with the rotisserie and the overhead warming box. LOtta memories. The old man did a lot of rotisserie ribs.

KC

Welcome aboard! Thanks for sharing that cool pic. Can't wait to see some more pics of cooks on that cool grill.

Back