MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 07-10-2006, 10:47 AM   #1
scottyd
is One Chatty Farker

Default John C. Fremont Days BBQ

Is anyone going to John C. Fremont Days BBQ this weekend july 14,15 for there BBQ cookoff? It is in Fremont Nebraska. Just wondering I will be there with my wife, well she is my team. Just wanting to know if anyone else will be there.

The next weekend July 21 and 22 we will be in belview Nebraska at the Red White and Que Fest. this one is fun also.
[B]STUMPS 223[/B]
[B]STUMPS CLASSIC[/B]
[B]STUMPS PLATNUM BEING BUILT NOW[/B]
[B]WEBER KETTLE GOLD[/B]
[B]YOUR SILENCE WILL NOT SAVE YOU[/B]
scottyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2006, 11:28 AM   #2
Neal
Full Fledged Farker

We will be making the trip up there as well. Have to do that one...it's the only contest in the county that is the team's name sake!
[URL="http://www.dodgecountysmokers.com"][SIZE=1][B][I]www.dodgecountysmokers.com[/I][/B][/SIZE][/URL]

[I][SIZE=1]Custom Built Cooker / [/SIZE][/I][I][SIZE=1]Weber Kettle /[/SIZE][/I][I][SIZE=1]old New Braunfels offset in the backyard[/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/I]
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2006, 11:40 AM   #3
MoKanMeathead
is One Chatty Farker

Andy and Bob and I (and a guy from Sparkle Plenty BBQ) will be in Bellevue cooking under the HoDe Sparkle Heads. Hope to see you there. Hopefully it will be a little cooler than the 105 degrees it was last year.
MoKanMeathead is offline   Reply With Quote