THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sdbbq1234

is Blowin Smoke!
So, with the 3Eyz Team getting a 180 perfect score in Chicken last weekend in Naptown barBayQ competition (as well as overall GC), it only seems fitting to attend a class featuring Chicken and Ribs, and a few other meats. And no, I am not on their team, just helping out and learn. Remember, I am the guy that can't seem to keep his notes. :doh:

Here is the web site: http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=1a0a69390a76ac10baf61ad3f&id=d02cf5dbf5&e=[UNIQID]

Also, the stonebbqsupply.com web site says 11:00 - 3:00, plan on starting at 10:00.

Seating will be limited to the first 25 people who sign up.

Please join us on Saturday May 17, 2014 from 10AM-3PM

Cost will be $100 per person for this class:

Or Call 717-390-9098

Class includes instruction and sampling of all foods being demonstrated on the day! Also, everyone who signs up will be entered to win a ceramic Chicken Sitter for beer can chicken!
IN ADDITION, Lancaster Homebrew will be offering samples of their hand crafted beer!
3_Eyz_Class_Announcement_Stone_BBQ.jpg

Last edited:
Shameless plug...........we had two 1st place chicken calls (along with plenty other calls) at the 2013 & 2014 Cornelia Apple Blossom Festival using their chicken techniques, along with getting our first GC at Cornelia this year. For $100 that is a steal :becky:.

I hope so cause I just signed up for their class just 5 mins ago I have heard the name but don't know a whole lot about them they are the closest class I have heard of near me. We will see and I will totally post a review about it when I get back.

I hope so cause I just signed up for their class just 5 mins ago I have heard the name but don't know a whole lot about them they are the closest class I have heard of near me. We will see and I will totally post a review about it when I get back.

That will be money well spent! If we were anywhere near that, we'd jump all over the opportunity to learn from them!

smokin' foolz bbq will be in the house! Stoked beyond words.....

success is 90% preparation and 10% perspiration. Have the perspiration perfected, now ready to increase preparation %!

:-D

Wow - First I saw of this class. Excellent deal. Even though I'm working 2-8AM tomorrow morning, I would've fit this in somehow. I wouldn't have been looking for Dan and Chris to do a class during comp season. Maybe next time.

Back