Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 04-29-2014, 12:13 PM   #16
somebody shut me the fark up.

Okay, he wins. He can come and split wood at my place with the rig anytime.

Ever notice how all of these guys have perfectly seasoned, perfectly straight grained wood?
me: I don't drink anymore

Yelonutz: me either, but, then again, I don't drink any less

landarc is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->

Old 04-29-2014, 12:22 PM   #17
Babbling Farker

Originally Posted by landarc View Post
Okay, he wins. He can come and split wood at my place with the rig anytime.

Ever notice how all of these guys have perfectly seasoned, perfectly straight grained wood?
There you go again commenting on the grain of his wood! Wrong Forum. "Perhaps but then again maybe not!"
Follow me at Uncle Jed's BBQ and like the new French Barbecue Association, on Facebook. Proud recipient of the coveted "Aussie Lamb Farker Tick of Approval" Award

"Tushka" The Black Warrior 24 x 50 offset by TuscaloosaQ, "Libby the Lion" L5000 gasser, and "Vanessa" my Vision Kamado Pro III & "Ruprecht" my Weber Gold OTG, Omar the WGA, and Sophia my WFO
Member KCBS, FBA, CBJ, and Founder French Bbq Association
CharredApron is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2014, 01:17 PM   #18
Babbling Farker

Originally Posted by oldbill View Post
That's actually the one that I was thinking about getting myself. Where did you find yours?
With the manual hydraulic and electric hydraulic wood splitters in Harbor Freight. It's in an unmarked cardboard box sitting down next to the other two. It's very easy to miss. I asked three people there too and they didn't know what I was talking about.. just looked at me funny. But that's how it goes when you perpetually hire new people at minimum wage every week.
18.5" WSM and 22.5" OTG.
bbqgeekess is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2014, 10:15 PM   #19
Pyle's BBQ
Babbling Farker

I guess I should have posted this in Q Talk instead of Wood Pile.

It does have a nice jazz soundtrack.
Team: Pyle's BBQ

Yoder YS640; Good-One "Trail Boss" 60T; Weber Kettle rotisserie ring; Big A$$ Rotisserie; New Braunfels offset smoker; Weber Smokey Mountain; Backyard Bombers BBQ HJM

Μολν λαβέ
Pyle's BBQ is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2014, 10:47 PM   #20
is one Smokin' Farker

Here's how I do it, Fiskars X27 and sweat! I heat my house with wood, 2-2 1/2 cords of wood a year and I split every piece with this baby!
UDS, Weber kettle-OTG 22.5, Weber kettle-OTG 18.5, Mini-WSM
AaronPo is offline   Reply With Quote