The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners(temp offline)
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 06-19-2006, 12:21 PM   #1
Ashmont
Babbling Farker

Default STL Comp (July 14-15) is NOT FULL-Ignore the rumors!!!!!!!!

I dont know how this happened. Actually kinda mad about it because someone is spreading a rumor. The rumor is that STL BBQ comp is closed and not accepting any more entrants. I got a call today from a person who mailed his payment Friday and was concerned that he had missed the boat. We have 11 spots left so the rumor is untrue. I dont know where the guy got this info and he wouldnt tell me either. Oh well some people just have to cause problems I guess..... Back to lunch!
Ashmont is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2006, 01:56 PM   #2
Arlin_MacRae
somebody shut me the fark up.

Thanks for killing that one, Ashmont!

NB El Dorado Offset, Primo Oval Junior, Traeger Model 075 Pellet Pooper, Big Chief, Kingfisher Kooker 14" gas/wood combo, PBC Brethren Edition
Home Brewer, Murderer of Squirrels, Armadillo Inspector
Flaming Pig Head Mod
Black Thermapen, red backlit Thermapen
Certified KCBS BBQ Judge
Missin' KC...
Arlin_MacRae is offline   Reply With Quote