***Vote - BBQ Brethren Special "Farking Double Cheeseburger!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren Special "Farking Double Cheeseburger!" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the SPECIAL BBQ Brethren ”Farking Double Cheeseburger!" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, April 7.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

CharredApron

bbqgeekess 1

fantomlord

chicagokp 1

peeps

bbqgeekess 2

chicagokp 2

93vpmod

oifmarine2003

silverfinger

Bluesman

Smoke Dawg

Oldyote

Smokesignalsfromtx

Ron_L

fingerlickin'

tarhog

BobBrisket

Terry Hesticles

Not smoked or grilled

ssv3

Moose

Jack Daniels

I got it narrowed to 3 or 4, but that is gonna take some cook reviews and pondering to get a vote figured out...

Nice work by all involved! :thumb:

There are a lot of good entries on this one. I'm starving now.

Last edited:
So hard to make up my mind....Dang!

Since it's lunchtime here and I'm hungry I thought to myself "Which one would I hit now?"

It came down to Silverfinger, Moose and OIF. Chris' was it for me.

All excellent entries though.

Man, this one is tough... Silverfinger was a front runner for me. His burger is over da top! But for me, a double farkin' cheeseburger has to have mucho bacon.. In the end, Ronelle gets my vote. Bacon, Onion, Tomato, egg, AND Guacamole! Yes please.

I have been looking forward to this TD All I can say is OMG there are sooooo many awesome choices This will take some time

The picture may not be the best of all the entries but I have to go with the guy who shot and killed the meat, butchered it, ground it and then made it into a tasty looking Double Cheeseburger. Smoke Dawg. That effort has to count for something. :thumb:

I still can't decide. I'll vote tomorrow when I have a clear head. Still a little hung over from this weekend!:twitch:

I liked geekness#1. It has burger, chips and beer.

Nice job.

this was really hard but I got it down to 3 silverfinger and bluesman (made me wanna lick my screen) were outstanding but moose got me with the onions
great job done by all

Back