The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners(temp offline)
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Butcher BBQ Injections, Marinades, Rubs, and More

Notices

Butcher BBQ Injections, Marinades, Rubs, and More The Butcher BBQ Injections and Marinades is the best tasting product deemed by highly skilled and qualified judges from barbecue cook-offs sanctioned by various barbecue associations from around the United States, Canada, and Europe.

Old 03-26-2014, 03:33 PM   #1
SmokinGrillz
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Default Is Butcher BBQ Still In Buisness?

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on the situation. I purchased 140.00 worth of product from their website back in early December and I still haven't received what I paid for. I've contacted them a couple of times and they said the first time it got lost in the mail, the second time they said customs parerwork wasn't filled out properly. I've asked a couple of times for tracking numbers as I have never had an issue getting rubs and sauces into Canada. The last contact I've had with them was in January and my package was being sent out the following week. Here we are two months later and still no merchandise. I sent a email requesting a refund three weeks ago and still no reply. I think it may be too late to go after PayPal for a refund - I don't know. Kinda thinking I got screwed.
SmokinGrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 03:44 PM   #2
columbia1
is one Smokin' Farker

I have had no problems!
I can understand shipping problems though when shipping to another county
Custom 72" reverse flow smoker, 18" WSM, Weber Elite, ECB. and misc grills.
Tombstone BBQ on Facebook
columbia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 03-26-2014, 03:58 PM   #3
Boston Smoker
On the road to being a farker

Ordered a few injections about a month ago and they arrived within a week. Was actually planning to reload.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:00 PM   #4
ButtBurner
Babbling Farker

Shipping problems are one thing, but the lack of communication is what would concern me.

I would at least contact Paypal, you might be suprised
Member Great Lakes BBQ Assn
ServSafe Food Handler Certified
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michi...80?sk=timeline
ButtBurner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 04:26 PM   #5
SmokinGrillz

I wasn't gonna bring this up on here and call it a learning experience. The more I though about it, there may be others in a similar situation. Thanks guys.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:37 PM   #6
TroyA65
is one Smokin' Farker

I just got some Butcher BBQ injection from BBQSuperstore with no problems.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:51 PM   #7
Vision
is One Chatty Farker

Dave is great and doing well as far as I see. He's responded to my emails quickly.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:06 PM   #8
ckelly
Full Fledged Farker

He is very much in business.
I just got an e-mail back from him a minute ago about a question I had.
ckelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:21 PM   #9
HookedOnQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Never delt with them but I do know he's a member of the brethren. Hopefully they will get stright with you on your purchase. I can understand problems with shipping to another country but three months seems like a bit much and the communication problem would really bother me
Old 03-26-2014, 06:33 PM   #10
Butcher BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Just to let everyone know I have sent him an email and PM's and he is not returning mine. Yea were in biz and I bet a few people would like to see this thread be real even. Not only are we in biz I have 3 new items being tested right now we hope to bring out thru the 2014 year. See you down the BBQ trail.

"Trust Your Butcher"
Often Imitated, but never Duplicated
Butcher BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:36 PM   #11
Wolverine
Take a breath!

Not a problem at all got my order in two days. I do know EVERYTHING leaving the US is under scrutiny. I don't think they want you to send it to Russia, sanctions ya know.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:23 PM   #12
pigmaker23
is One Chatty Farker

Default Consider the source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinGrillz View Post
Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on the situation. I purchased 140.00 worth of product from their website back in early December and I still haven't received what I paid for. I've contacted them a couple of times and they said the first time it got lost in the mail, the second time they said customs parerwork wasn't filled out properly. I've asked a couple of times for tracking numbers as I have never had an issue getting rubs and sauces into Canada. The last contact I've had with them was in January and my package was being sent out the following week. Here we are two months later and still no merchandise. I sent a email requesting a refund three weeks ago and still no reply. I think it may be too late to go after PayPal for a refund - I don't know. Kinda thinking I got screwed.
Not the place to or forum to stir the pot with false pretense.
[B][COLOR=#008000]Mr. Bobo's Traveling BBQ Allstars ![/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=red][I]2009 Jack Daniels World BBQ BrisketChampion[/I][/COLOR][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=#ff0000]_______________________________________[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]Backwoods Fatboy (2) & a Chubby[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I]Jedmaster " BabyJed" Ring of Fire[/I][/B]
[B][I]OK Joe 84" Offset [/I][/B]
[B][I]Meadowcreek PR -72 Trailer[/I][/B]
pigmaker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 08:49 PM   #13
Butcher BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigmaker23 View Post
No not saying what he has said is all false. I haven't completed his order. Reason ( just like you said not for the internet) to be detailed. I am trying to refund his order and waiting for him to respond. I do appreciate all the PM's and emails telling me about this post.

I don't like having even this one customer unhappy, we ship an average of 1,000 packages a month , multiply this times 12 month a year, and I have one customer that post with a problem. Yea its not my game and it is on my paid page, but I will not ask to have it removed be cause this is just doing business. I hope he does reply to my PM's or email so I can give you a full refund.

"Trust Your Butcher"
Often Imitated, but never Duplicated
Butcher BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 10:06 PM   #14
SmokinGrillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigmaker23 View Post
No, I agree. But the last email I received was on Jan 9/14. The last email I sent out was March 7/14 requesting a refund.
Old 03-26-2014, 10:06 PM   #15
SmokinGrillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher BBQ View Post
No not saying what he has said is all false. I haven't completed his order. Reason ( just like you said not for the internet) to be detailed. I am trying to refund his order and waiting for him to respond. I do appreciate all the PM's and emails telling me about this post.

I don't like having even this one customer unhappy, we ship an average of 1,000 packages a month , multiply this times 12 month a year, and I have one customer that post with a problem. Yea its not my game and it is on my paid page, but I will not ask to have it removed be cause this is just doing business. I hope he does reply to my PM's or email so I can give you a full refund.
PM returned.