THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re-Vote for the BBQ Brethren 2013 Throwdown Grand Master!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Captain Ron
Please re-vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren ” 2013 Throwdown Grand Master Finale!" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Friday, March 7.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

Bluesman

Toast

fingerlickin'
Dilly-Bar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not changing my vote. Bluesman inspired me to beat the crap outta a chicken breast and roll up other goos stuff inside. It did not suck!

I know it's not official yet amd there are still 19 hours to go...

But I feel a need to say something. Prolly cuz I dun bin drankin.:becky:

Seriously though, to my recollection there has only been one other time I can recall that such an event has taken place, and that was the collection of 2008-2009 entries for the legendary BBQ Brethren Throwdown Calendar. You remember those don't you?:laugh: yeah, me neither.:wacko: personally, I blame the economy.:mmph:

So anyway...

Since that time there has not been declared any sort of overall winner for a period of time or span of entries.

He'll, maybe y'all already know this...I can't pretend to know what all of you various farmers think...

But I am for one both proud and even more humbled by the great food you ALL have bothered to put up over these years for this little game...which has always simultaneously been more than just a trivial little game in so many ways.

I say all that to express my sincerest thanks and gratitude to all who have ever partipated, and also to give the deserving recognition of all who have arrived to this point of a 2013 Master TD winner.

To the winner, whomever that may be, congratulations, you have earned it. To the runners up, you are also giants in my book. Not that anyone probably wants to read my book...it is mostly a picture book, but still...

:bow:

Fark.

Maybe I should get another drink. :becky:

Back