Death Dust Eggs

Smoke Dawg

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
MSD made deviled egs for the game today. I added HDD from Oakridge and they were absolutely Awesome

My new favorite HDDE Habanero Death Deviled Eggs!

Thanks for the idea, it sounds absolutely delicious! My hens have me drowning in eggs right now... can't wait to give this a try! :cool:

Nice idea SmokeDawg...

I have been sprinkling HDD on just about everything lately. I told the wife that I think it is even a cure for the common cold, well it at least opens me up when congested!

that does sound tasty, a buddy just sent me pics of a cold smoke generator, he built, that he uses to smoke cheese, and peeled, hard boiled eggs. He pickles them, but the thought of smoked, deviled eggs, dusted with HDD is very appealing...

I've used HDD on scrambled eggs with good results. I like this idea vs. paprika for a little kick.

that does sound tasty, a buddy just sent me pics of a cold smoke generator, he built, that he uses to smoke cheese, and peeled, hard boiled eggs. He pickles them, but the thought of smoked, deviled eggs, dusted with HDD is very appealing...
I could not agree more. I smoke hard boiled eggs using a little apple and cherry and the flavor is phenomenal!

MSD made deviled egs for the game today. I added HDD from Oakridge and they were absolutely Awesome

My new favorite HDDE Habanero Death Deviled Eggs!

Thanks SD! I've been wanting to try that for a long time. Like many others, I use HDD on just about everythnig, including hard-boiled eggs. I figured based on how well it goes with them, it would make killer deviled eggs. Now, I just need to get off my arse and make some too!! :doh:

Back