Lots of cookers now, HRmmm LOL!

bbqgeekess

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I guess I'm addicted! I obtained 7 outdoor cookers in 2013 alone!

In order of acquisition:
Bayou Classic 60K BTU Propane Burner ($50)
PGS K40 Gas Grill ($50)
Mini WSM ($100)
Hasty Bake Suburban ($125)
Weber 22.5 OTG Kettle ($60)
30 Gallon UDS ($150)
GMG Davy Crockett (GIFT)

My BF says the backyard patio is starting to look like "Sanford and Son" >.> (I really need some ideas on organizing and decorating.. would love to see some pics of others' "Sanford and Son" sets along with some gorgeous layouts.

I can't help with making it look pretty. I have a small patio covered in cookers. I just move the little ones into a corner to make room for my stick burner and pull them out when needed. Love the Sanford & Son reference, BTW.

I have my cookers just neatly placed along the edges of my deck along the railing. But whenever I have a big cook I move them off the deck and onto the little patio area.
fuhjQKG.jpg

This was my family of cookers this summer. I have since sold the 2 OTG's and one of the mini's, but have added another performer.
sfH3OeZ.jpg

I guess I'm addicted! I obtained 7 outdoor cookers in 2013 alone!

In order of acquisition:
Bayou Classic 60K BTU Propane Burner ($50)
PGS K40 Gas Grill ($50)
Mini WSM ($100)
Hasty Bake Suburban ($125)
Weber 22.5 OTG Kettle ($60)
30 Gallon UDS ($150)
GMG Davy Crockett (GIFT)

My BF says the backyard patio is starting to look like "Sanford and Son" >.> (I really need some ideas on organizing and decorating.. would love to see some pics of others' "Sanford and Son" sets along with some gorgeous layouts.

You just don't know...bless your heart. :heh: You ain't fully addicted yet. I can't even think of all the cookers and smokers that I have, but I do recall that I have every model of a Lang smoker that is made and I used to have 14 Stumps smokers all at one time. You're getting there....presevere and hang in there little buddy. :clap2:

Last edited:
I will say you are prepared for any kind of cooking assignment:heh:

I just need a 55 gallon drum now :) I doubt I'll ever get a stick burner, it seems like a LOT of work!--but probably a LOT of fun at the same time :)

Ive only been q'n for a little over a year and can't seem to stop buying or makin smokers. What a crazy addiction. The fiancee said no more, but I REALLY need a small patio stickburner.

Back