THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CharredApron

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Do you have a favorite sauce that is universal? Something you would use on the side with Brisket, Ribs, Chicken and Pork? I have my own profiles and I don't tend to mix anything between brisket and pork, but thought you all might have something new for me to consider!

South Florida Brethren Bash is this Sunday, if your in the area pm me soon for details. Not too late to come on out and meet with some of the crew!:cool:

I'm too lazy to make sauce so I like Stubbs Original on Beef and Sweet Baby Rays Original on Pork - I like to thin both just a hair . I like Spicy or Tangy on Beef and Sweet on Pork. :mrgreen:

If I have to I'll use Stubbs on Pork but don't like SBR on Beef.

haven't found a sweet baby ray's i don't like, yet.

however, i generally prefer a carolina style vinegar sauce. there's a local bbq joint near my house that makes the best vinegar sauce i've ever had anywhere, and i can put that on just about anything (pork, brisket, chicken, eggs, slaw...seriously, just about anything...)

Not big on sweet, I prefer vinegar based with a slight kick. Before I started making my own I would say hands down Stubbs bbq sauce. This is in Louisiana so I'm not sure if they have it in the sunshine state

Shack Attack is so easy to make and prolly my fave right now. So good I drink it every now and again. Vinegar base definitely for this Carolina boy.

Not big on sweet, I prefer vinegar based with a slight kick. Before I started making my own I would say hands down Stubbs bbq sauce. This is in Louisiana so I'm not sure if they have it in the sunshine state

Have you tried Double D's? His hot is fantastic and it's sold in some Kroger stores in the Shreveport area I think, maybe elsewhere too. He has a website and is also in the vendor's section here.

For sweet, anything by BigButz BBQ. Favorites are the No Butz and Cranberry. ALSO in the vendor's section.

Back