The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Unread 05-14-2006, 09:40 PM   #1
Pigs on The Run
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default awesome to meet every one

brethren guys are great !!!!!. thanks every one. i am truly humble with your remarks too bad we didnt have m,ore judge=s like you guys
Pigs on The Run is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-14-2006, 10:11 PM   #2
bbqbull

Downloads: 1

Welcome Pigs runnin from sumthin.........lol. Im no certified judge of nuthin here. Just have an advanced PHD of the school of hard nocks!
Welcome to the group.

KC I miss your advice.

Heavily medicated for your protection.

Klose Mobile Pit
Klose Owners Reccomended Pit
Cookshack Smokette
Gasser
Little Chief Smoker
Large BGE
Gifted to me my Pit Barrel Smoker
bbqbull is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-14-2006, 10:48 PM   #3
Brauma
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Back at you John. Yes, BeerGuy deserves to be punished. Back to the tent Rick. You'll get nothing but ribs & beer till you get it right!!

Best of luck to you in Chesapeake.

How would you rate the event at RIR this past wknd? Seems it was the first time there. Things seemed to be lacking in a way. There was a big need for tables for attendees. And it seemed you guys (competitors) were really packed in tight together when there was plenty of space at the whole area.

BeerGuy & I have talked about stroking off a letter with some constructive criticism to whomever the power that be is. We are looking forward to next year but we would like to make it better for the competitors and attendees alike.

"Life's too short to drink cheap beer or eat crotchpot BBQ"

NB Bandera - refurbished; Two Big Green Eggs: Poncho - Large, and Lefty - Small; Weber Kettles; 6' fire pit; Super fast Blue Thermapen
Brauma is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-15-2006, 07:14 PM   #4
Pigs on The Run
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brauma
Back at you John. Yes, BeerGuy deserves to be punished. Back to the tent Rick. You'll get nothing but ribs & beer till you get it right!!

Best of luck to you in Chesapeake.

How would you rate the event at RIR this past wknd? Seems it was the first time there. Things seemed to be lacking in a way. There was a big need for tables for attendees. And it seemed you guys (competitors) were really packed in tight together when there was plenty of space at the whole area.

BeerGuy & I have talked about stroking off a letter with some constructive criticism to whomever the power that be is. We are looking forward to next year but we would like to make it better for the competitors and attendees alike.
Thanks. I thought it wasnt what we were used too. I would like to judge next time. I missed the welcomed feeling. I felt like we were there to make someone some money. But I was happy for the cause of bbq. It was a great turn out. It was great seeing you guys. I would love to learn how to be a rep for IBCA.
John
Pigs on The Run is offline   Reply With Quote