Our Homepage Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Old 12-13-2013, 12:07 PM   #16
somebody shut me the fark up.

Love the video & I love rotisserie chix! I've been eyeing these rotis rigs for a while now - definitely very high on my list of things to get - I hope to have one like in this video and one that can handle whole hogs one day.

That bubbling skin deal - that's just beautiful right there!
50" Klose BYC, 22.5 WSM, Backwoods Chubby, UDS, 26" & 22.5" Weber Kettles, Jumbo Joe, WGA, WSJ/MUDS, Jumbo Old Smokey, a piece of expanded metal I throw over the fire pit sometimes, Stealthy Black & Vol Orange Thermapens
Displaced East Tennesseean
Proud recipient of a Tick
Former outlaw MOINK baller, now IMBAS Certified, but still lookin' over my shoulder.
"Relax, it's only BBQ." - Bigmista, 2013
gtr is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 12-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #17
luke duke
is One Chatty Farker

People truss rotisserie chickens? I thought the method described in the video was standard.
luke duke is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2013, 01:14 AM   #18
Jonny Rotisserie
Full Fledged Farker

Originally Posted by rehless View Post
I go to Quartzite each January, on the way to Mexico.
If you pass through Quartzsite January 18-26 give me a heads up and come on down to the Big Tent. I have a booth there for the RV show every year and I do demo cooking every day, the rewards of which are often shared with my fellow vendors and friends when the show shuts down for the day around 5pm. Being both a Brethren and and Auspiteer, you can even put in a request for what you'd like to feast on.

Don't plan on leaving hungry or sober!

--Jonny Rotisserie
Auspit, Spitmate, Rib-o-Lator. Fire Fishin' Pole. [URL="http://www.AuspitBBQ.com"]www.AuspitBBQ.com[/URL]
Jonny Rotisserie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2013, 02:15 AM   #19
Diesel Dave
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Dang I really need to get or build a rotisserie set up.

Thanks for the cook thread and great info
IMBAS Certified MOINK baller

Shirley 30x70 awesome smoker
Lang 60D
Weber Kettle
POS Offset
that still puts out some mighty fine Q
55 gal drum in the building stage

Diesel Dave is offline   Reply With Quote

Auspit, chicken, no truss, rotisserie, rotisserie chicken, rotisserie turkey