Pitmasters S3 now on Netflix

Untraceable

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
got an email the other day saying Pitmasters Season 3 is now on Netflix. Hopefully his opens the door for the newer seasons to get on as well.

Oh goody goody gum drops I know what I'll be doing all afternoon..... NOT!!!:laugh::laugh::tsk:

I started watching this a couple weeks ago and stopped after watching S2E1...not a fan of contest type shows.

Still a cooking contest format like every other cooking show on TV these days?

I like the show, but up here bbq is non existent, so i don't get to see it anywhere else. Up here bbq means theres sauce on it lol

Hopefully that means it will be on Amazon prime soon. I cancelled Netflix a couple of years ago after a bad customer service experience.

On S3E3 and it is definitely better than the 1 episode of S2 I watched....still not a big fan of the format.

A Competition BBQ competition. Just seems easier to follow

I like the show, but up here bbq is non existent, so i don't get to see it anywhere else. Up here bbq means theres sauce on it lol

Grant, there is competition bbq in Canada. They also have quite an active amateur circuit. I'm planning on doing my first next year. The Canadian Southern BBQ Association sanctions the events.

Back