ಚಿಕನ್
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 05-27-2006, 08:56 PM   #1
FatDaddy
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Time to sit back and relax and enjoy a few jack and cokes amongst friends.

Finished up about 630pm everything turned out great. almost everything was eaten. ill post pics shortly when i get a few minutes. Hope everyone had a great memorial day weekend. FatDaddys 3rd annual bash went great.

Home made 5' reverse flow smoker
Lg BGE
WSM 18.5
WSM 22.5
Weber Kettle 22 1/2" silver series
Weber Copper Smokey Joe Gold 14.5"
GPS trackable RED super fast thermopen

http://www.facebook.com/jtempleton2

FatDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-27-2006, 08:58 PM   #2
nmayeux
Babbling Farker

Is the weekend over? I hope not because I do not get off until tomorrow! I wish the best to ya farkers!
Lang 60 Marie Laveau
Deep South Single Chamber Glenda
WSM 22.5 Asmarelda
BSKD Gretchen
22.5 OTG Samantha
nmayeux is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-27-2006, 09:06 PM   #3
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 4

ours is jsut starting.. Guys are on their way for the UFC fights tonight.. I got a simple, but ass kciking menu planned.. tomorrow is the New York State airshow with the blue angels, and a binch of pother stuff. 6 hoursl long sown at the beach.. and Monday is a small party here.. laode3d weekend, and im stoked!!!

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-27-2006, 09:27 PM   #4
Kevin
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33
ours is jsut starting.. Guys are on their way for the UFC fights tonight.. I got a simple, but ass kciking menu planned.. tomorrow is the New York State airshow with the blue angels, and a binch of pother stuff. 6 hoursl long sown at the beach.. and Monday is a small party here.. laode3d weekend, and im stoked!!!
Whatever he said. Yep. Just getting started. Just finished with round 2 of the Dale's marinade speriment. Small cook tomorrow, and prep for the big day on monday. Going to be a proud Papa at the memorial day ceremonies at the local cemetary standing proudly next to my son in his class A's.

Unread 05-27-2006, 09:32 PM   #5
nmayeux
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Had a couple of cocktails huh Poo? Anyway, sounds like a lot of fun up in LI. I do have a bone to pick with them Blue Angels, as last month they kept practicing above our house and waking the little one. It seems that our neighborhood is at the end of their pattern, but we got one hell of a free show for a couple of days. You could see the paint on the pilots' helmets, but you had to keep your fingers in your ears to do it!
Lang 60 Marie Laveau
Deep South Single Chamber Glenda
WSM 22.5 Asmarelda
BSKD Gretchen
22.5 OTG Samantha
nmayeux is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-27-2006, 10:12 PM   #6
BBQchef33

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmayeux
Had a couple of cocktails huh Poo?

uh.

yeah.. 24 oz rouge porters.. I think im on the 6th..

maybe 5th...

no 6th...

i think.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM

Unread 05-27-2006, 10:48 PM   #7
Sledneck
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
whats on the ass kickin menu?
The poster does not take any responsibility for any bad feelings or sense of exclusion that the reader of this post may have-whether real or imagined. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster of this thread would like to also remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.[/B][/COLOR][/B]
Sledneck is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-28-2006, 03:35 AM   #8
BBQchef33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledneck
whats on the ass kickin menu?

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=18055

News Flash:

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM

Unread 05-28-2006, 08:49 AM   #9
Neil
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Please don't tell me you actually mix coke with JD!!! I'd have to go to confession and ask for absolution for even thinking it.

Today it will be brisket with grilled eggplant parmesian on the side. Tomorrow's menu will be whatever we stop to get and eat in the car during the 12 hour drive back home.

Mange Bene Viva Bene!

NB Bandera-Firebox & Baffle Mod, WSM, Weber: Performer(Col. Steve Austin Mod), WSM, Three 22 1/2" Kettles, 2 Brinkman Dual Zone Proffessional Grills, Smoky Joe, Uniflame Tabletop Gasser, Luhr-Jensen Big Chief, Turkey Fryer, Rocky Mountain Camp Stove & 3 UDS's.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote