MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 11-03-2013, 08:28 AM   #1
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Dennis
Default First big cook. Overall pretty good!

I did my first multi- cook this weeekend and results were pretty good. I did 2 meatloafs, 24 chick legs, a butt, a shoulder, sausages, and some bb ribs. Was a busy cook, started in the midddle of a passing cold front had a 40 degree drop with blowin rain the first 5 hours. Finally it passed. I used the auber to get me through the mess and visit a freind cooking in SC's closest comp to me. It ran me out of fuel bout 4 hours from being done so I just threw some lump in the basket to get finished. I really didnt loose much time. I went manual the rest of the cook with all three uds. Heres the results. Still trying to figure out taking good photos. DIDnt get any pics of the bb's. They were little bit over done and i was a mess after messing with them. People loved em tho so thats all that mattered. The shoulder was my dad's it left right out the smoker.
BUBBA GRILLS 250r, CharGriller Akorn, 1.5 uds, 28in Blackstone, Blackstone Tailgater, Weber Mastertouch Slate Blue, Weber Copper Performer Premium, Weber 26er, Weber Jumbo Joe, and a set of Octoforks!

GOOD FOOD GOOD TIMES AND GOOD FRIENDS CAN BE FOUND HERE!! THE BBQ BRETHREN BASHES!
[URL]http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8[/URL]

Last edited by Blythewood BBQ'er; 10-25-2018 at 09:05 PM..
Blythewood BBQ'er is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #2
grillinguy247
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Chad

Nice it looks great.

Transplanted Texan

Chad
grillinguy247 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 11-03-2013, 08:40 AM   #3
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron

Looks great! It sounds like you had to contend with almost everything that can effect the cook all at once I'm glad that everyone enjoyed it!

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/Weber Q1000/Blackstone Camping Griddle/Pit Boss Pro Series 850
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2013, 08:43 AM   #4
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Thanks man. Only been q'n ten months to the day. I was gonna do the comp but was unable to procure a large capacity smoker. With the weather change Im kinda glad I didn't.
BUBBA GRILLS 250r, CharGriller Akorn, 1.5 uds, 28in Blackstone, Blackstone Tailgater, Weber Mastertouch Slate Blue, Weber Copper Performer Premium, Weber 26er, Weber Jumbo Joe, and a set of Octoforks!

GOOD FOOD GOOD TIMES AND GOOD FRIENDS CAN BE FOUND HERE!! THE BBQ BRETHREN BASHES!

Old 11-03-2013, 08:44 AM   #5
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

It was interesting to say the least

Old 11-03-2013, 08:49 AM   #6
sliding_billy
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : )

Nice work.
sliding_billy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2013, 09:36 AM   #7
peeps
somebody shut me the fark up.

looks tasty!
- [B][COLOR="darkorange"]Major[/COLOR][/B] - Mini WSM (from SJS)

[B][COLOR="Blue"]Certified IMBAS MOINK Baller![/COLOR][/B] ([URL="http://bit.ly/1lr5cKx"]Certificate of Authenticity[/URL]) / [B][COLOR="Blue"]Join the fun in the [URL="http://bit.ly/1ew3H57"]Throwdowns[/URL]![/COLOR][/B]
peeps is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2013, 03:33 PM   #8
scayne62
Full Fledged Farker

Looks great, I love the challenge of a multi UDS multi meat cook.