The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Unread 04-23-2006, 03:42 PM   #1
Pigs on The Run
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default salisbury md great time

Rain rain rain , we had a great time/ Nice tosee a yankee friend (I que) win it in a kickk but way.I have never been called so many times in one category. I went from 8th to third then to 2nd in chicken,funny
John
Congrats to Christmas town( Bethelham Pa).they did a good job.

Pigs on The Run is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-23-2006, 03:52 PM   #2
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigs on The Run
Rain rain rain , we had a great time/ Nice tosee a yankee friend (I que) win it in a kickk but way.I have never been called so many times in one category. I went from 8th to third then to 2nd in chicken,funny
John
Congrats to Christmas town( Bethelham Pa).they did a good job.

Can ya 'splain that one?? I wanna try it.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-23-2006, 09:28 PM   #3
BrooklynQ
Banned

IQue did great last year too. Looks like they're still top of the game.

Congrats on your chicken.

How'd you survive the rain?
BrooklynQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-23-2006, 10:28 PM   #4
Pigs on The Run
Full Fledged Farker

i love the rain . everrything went well. i was shocked that we won with pulled chicken. I geuss they thhought is was pork lol. I geuss the skin was perfect.
John
Pigs on The Run is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-23-2006, 10:34 PM   #5
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 4

congrats!!! love hearing when someone from here takes the walk.. but cookin in the rain, especially at a comps gotta be brutal.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-24-2006, 10:35 AM   #6
tomnstac
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Default Salisbury, MD

John,
Congrats on your placement!! It was great talking to you. I looked for you after the awards, but with two irritable, wet kids we got going. It was nice to see the team on the other side of you (Joboy's BBQ ?) place after the night they had. Congratulations again! I'll be talking to you!
FEC100
Backwoods Party
3 large BGE's
Reverse flow Trailer
2 Meadow Creek BBQ 42's
tomnstac is online now   Reply With Quote