MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 10-11-2013, 01:45 PM   #1
ShencoSmoke
is One Chatty Farker

Default KCBS TOY Question

Has any thought been given to adding a third column to the Points Chase website (KCBS) that would show the number comps each team has competed in? I know this would be irrelevant for the top tier teams but it would allow us commoners who only compete 5-10 times a year to compare ourselves to other teams that compete in the same number of events. For example- We will do 8 comps this year so it would be nice to see where we stand against other teams that compete in under 10 comps.
ShencoSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
Teamfour
is Blowin Smoke!

I think it is a great idea! It would assist with averaging your KCBS points placement as I discussed a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=171878

Smokin-n-Style BBQ Team - Pitmaster
Lagniappe Chili Team - Head Cook
KCBS CBJ
Teamfour is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #3
Old Virginia Smoke
Got Wood.

This is a tremendous opportunity.

Old 10-11-2013, 02:37 PM   #4
Jorge
somebody shut me the fark up.

That's probably a question for KCBS.

Keeping Valspar in BBQ, one cook at a time.

Recipient of a Huggies box!

Shut up, and cook!!!!
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 10-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #5
Jason TQ
somebody shut me the fark up.

That would be pretty sweet to see. I like it.

Old 10-12-2013, 01:41 PM   #6
dhuffjr
Full Fledged Farker

I have thought this for years. We used to do two contests a year. Last year and this year we are doing five. While I have marks in the TOY ranking I'd like to hit. It really is a numbers game. The BBQ world consists of a lot more than the teams that crank out 20+ contests a year. A little support for the little guys would be appreciated. Let us know where we sit against similar teams as well as whole field.

Thanks from:--->
Old 10-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #7
TheJackal
Full Fledged Farker

Even as a team that has competed in 8 qualifying comps this year, I'd also like to see this.
TheJackal is offline   Reply With Quote