The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 09-22-2013, 12:45 AM   #1
nucornhusker
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
Question Oklahoma Joe's Grill

Does anyone know if this is a good grill? I've never seen one like it, and it is an authentic OKJ, and they aren't asking much.

Just curious if anyone knows anything about this.

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/for/4082421482.html
Yoder Smokers YS1500, Kamado Joe BigJoe & Joe Jr., Yoder Smokers 24" Firepit, Weber: 18.5" OT (L), SJG (AU) & (DI) - Past Cookers: Yoder Smokers YS640 Comp Cart, Kamado Joe Classic, OKJoe's Longhorn, UDS, Weber: Performer(AA), Genesis Gold C(DH), 22.5" OTG(DI), 22.5" OT (L), Traeger Junior, ECB

Runner-up in the 2014 BBQ Brethren Beard Tussle . My Son won the 2014 "peach fuzz" category
IMBAS Certified MOINK Baller
nucornhusker is online now   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-22-2013, 08:38 AM   #2
Bigdog
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0

I don't know about this model but it looks like a good deal. I would buy it if I were you. Then you could sell it to me or your redhead. I have actually been wanting to buy one like that. We have one similar at school and it is a mean burger cooking machine. I could use another one. I would be more than glad to buy it if you don't want it.

Weber Platinum Kettle, Weber OTS, Meco square grill, ECB, a WSM, a cool fold up camping grill, a Blackstone flat top camping stove, The MOAB, and now the proud owner of a YS640, MOINK.

Smoke on Brother KC

Father of the Fatty (the name) 4/20/04 on the BBQ Brethren with inspiration from Brother parrothead.

Last edited by Bigdog; 09-22-2013 at 12:12 PM..
Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-22-2013, 08:41 AM   #3
16Adams
is One Chatty Farker

I'm thinking that was made when Charbroil bought them.
Some were good, some were not. For 30$ if the lid fits and I did not have to buy new grates Is get it for the north side of the house. The other three sides and porches are covered.

Craigslist finds Tiernan SOB, New Braunfels Black Diamond, Big Green Egg Mini

By the way, did she mention my name-just in passing?
Gordon Lightfoot
16Adams is online now   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-22-2013, 09:00 AM   #4
Bludawg
Quintessential Chatty Farker

It's not much of a Grill however it is a pretty decent Offset Smoker.