• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Ideas Needed - University Athletic Donor Catering Event

Squeeze

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Last year I catered an event for our University's Circle of Champions group (higher donors). I have been asked to do two events with them this year. Last year was traditional, Pulled Pork and Chicken Quarters with a Spinach Slaw, Baked Beans and Potato Salad (all scratch made). I was thinking of keeping one of the events traditional this year, and would like to do something a little more unique (but not too out there) for the other. I have a full commercial kitchen for prep and a Custom Yoder to do the cooking on. I am looking for suggestions for a meal and appreciate any and all feedback! Thanks so much in advance!

-Kevin

Have you ever been to a pitchfork Phondo? Big kettle of hot oil/lard/peanut oil slice potatoes right into the grease, Cut meat of choice (I like beef tenderloin) into big pucks and put on a pitchfork then dip into the grease until cooked then slid right off the fork onto a plate with a scoop of taters. Goes good with beans, slaw and a hard roll. I've seared it to players, donors and US Senators.
Ol Dan

Back