MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Road Trips

Notices

Brethren Road Trips The travel logs of our members. Q- joints, restaurants, entertainment, reviews while we travel around the 50 states. Also, Post here for a shout out to members to meet up with while on the road.

Old 08-08-2013, 05:25 PM   #1
Armadillo
On the road to being a farker

Default Wichita and Salina

Ill be in Wichita on sat then stay at Salina sat night any good eats do tell please

Old 08-08-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
cds9333
Full Fledged Farker

(Salina) I don't quite remember the meats there (been 8 years), the beans at Hickory Hut are really good. In addition, Bogeys has some awesome ice cream; and Cozy Inn burgers are well known. They are onion sliders similar to White Castle.
cds9333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:03 PM   #3
Bigdog
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo View Post
Ill be in Wichita on sat then stay at Salina sat night any good eats do tell please
Andy and I will be cooking at ATBBQ. You can come by and say hey at about 1:00 between classes if you want.

The best BBQ IMHO is at Julius' Rib Cage on South Seneca. Get the jumbo platter. B and C creations on Washington does a good buffet at lunch. Pig in Pig out has the best hot links, Derik is the owner and a Brethren.

As for Salina, you gotta go to the Cozy Inn. Get a dozen. I like the double meat with an A & W root beer. You won't be disapointed unless you hate burgers.
Pitman for Andy Groneman at the All Things BBQ cooking classes.
Smoke on Brother KC
Father of the Fatty (the name) 4/20/04 on the BBQ Brethren with inspiration from Brother parrothead.
Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:37 PM   #4
Armadillo
On the road to being a farker

Big dog email me a contact # so I can get ahold of you my email is [email protected]
Old 08-10-2013, 06:30 AM   #5
Bigdog
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo View Post
Big dog email me a contact # so I can get ahold of you my email is [email protected]
Sent.
Pitman for Andy Groneman at the All Things BBQ cooking classes.
Smoke on Brother KC
Father of the Fatty (the name) 4/20/04 on the BBQ Brethren with inspiration from Brother parrothead.
Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote