Food:Chicago Midway

Jorge

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Slim chance I may be flying to Chicago to pick up a puppy in the next couple of weeks. Looking at schedules I'd be in and out with no time to say howdy to anybody. Opinions on Gold Coast Dogs or Potbelly Sandwich Works?

Long trip for a dog.

I know several people who stop at Gold Cost everytime they stop at Midway. They are good. Probably the best choice at Midway.

Also, in the food court, there is a greek place that has great avgolemono (egg-lemon) soup and good greek food. There's also an Irish pub in the back of the food court for a cold one.

Potbelly has good sammies, but they are the same everywhere.

When you're about 30 mins out, call in a pizza order to be delivered to your gate. It Chicago, ya gotta have some deep dish.

Jorge said:
Slim chance I may be flying to Chicago to pick up a puppy in the next couple of weeks. Looking at schedules I'd be in and out with no time to say howdy to anybody. Opinions on Gold Coast Dogs or Potbelly Sandwich Works?
Liar.

If I'm there, are you saying you won;t say hi?

Potbelly is a chain, so is Gold coast, but you started a Chicago Dog thread this year, so hit Gold Coast.

If they have a guy in the terminal in a hot dog suit passing out flyers, punch him. Its mandatory.

PS you best not pass through here without letting me know. I'll beat the cats ass on you if you do

willkat98 said:
Liar.

If I'm there, are you saying you won;t say hi?

Potbelly is a chain, so is Gold coast, but you started a Chicago Dog thread this year, so hit Gold Coast.

If they have a guy in the terminal in a hot dog suit passing out flyers, punch him. Its mandatory.

PS you best not pass through here without letting me know. I'll beat the cats ass on you if you do

Same here.

I always grab my grub at the Illinois bar and grill. Big monster burgers and fresh cut fries. Just had that for lunch yesterday.

Thanks for the advice. It's hard to go wrong with fresh cut fries. I'll save the other stuff for another visit when I can get out of the airport and get some better quality.

Back