The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 08-06-2013, 08:34 AM   #1
SmokinginMahomet
Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Humphrey Battle Box

Anyone have experience with Humprey Battle Box? Looking at a BWS G2 Chubby by now leaning towards the Battle Box. Any infor would be great.
SmokinginMahomet is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-06-2013, 09:14 AM   #2
polishdon
Full Fledged Farker

I have one and love it. Heavy as hell so if you're looking to move it around a lot you may want to talk to Kevin about the "lighter" series they make. The battle box is a tank. Once I get it up to temp it holds rock steady (I use a guru) even in high winds and 30° temps. Here's some pics of ours:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=162073

Unread 08-06-2013, 03:19 PM   #3
IamMadMan
Babbling Farker

I have the Down East Beast, the taller version of the Battle Box. It is the ultimate smoker, Quality Built, Durable, and holds heat perfectly.

It is so good, I gave away my other smokers/grills/wsm in my collection.

My only regret is that I did not find this smoker years ago. It suits my needs as if it were custom made for my use.

I just can't say enough good things about the smoker because there are not enough adjectives in the English vocabulary to do so....

Unread 08-06-2013, 03:23 PM   #4
ajstrider
is one Smokin' Farker

I would really like to have one of their pits, maybe one day in the not so distant future I will.