MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 07-10-2013, 08:39 AM   #31
cowgirl
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : jeanie

Welcome from another Okie Jennifer!!

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/
cowgirl is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #32
Tonybel
Babbling Farker

Nice job Jennifer..
Welcome to the brethren.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #33
Mrsamman
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Nice job, and welcome from a fellow Tulsan. Thanks for the tip on the lump, from Hasty Bake. Everything else is so expensive I would of thought the charcoal is too.
Scott
Mrsamman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2013, 10:43 AM   #34
fingerlickin'
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Welcome Jennifer, the ribs look fantastic!

"I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - [I]Tommy Callahan III[/I][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[B][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Backwoods Ext. Party,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkGreen] [COLOR=Black]Vision Kamado,[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=DarkGreen][COLOR=DarkGreen][B][COLOR=Black] 22" WSM[/COLOR][/B],[/COLOR] 22.5 Weber OTS, [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Mini WSM, [/B][COLOR=Red][B] UDS "No.8"[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Teal] [COLOR=Black][B][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Napkin Killers BBQ[/COLOR]
[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]
fingerlickin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #35
BB-Kuhn
Take a breath!

Welcome! The ribs and the mini-smoker look great. I see you mentioned the 2-4 people (so capacity is not an issue) thing.... Prepare to have hungry friends you didn't know existed!

Nice job, everything looks tasty and a big welcome. This place is a roundhouse of amazing information and friendly people. We are glad to have you along with us.

Old 07-10-2013, 11:31 AM   #36
boogiesnap
Babbling Farker

i thinks we have a ringer here.

welocme and have fun!

BTW, those are some nice pics, maybe wander over to the TD's and see if they interest ya.

avatar by grillman. patent pending. :mad2::becky:
boogiesnap is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2013, 01:48 PM   #37
greazyg
Got Wood.

I've yet to find a rub that I enjoy more than magic dust. That stuff is awesome.
greazyg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2013, 04:55 PM   #38
Armadillo
On the road to being a farker

Looks like you have the fever for the smoke your world will change for the better
Armadillo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2013, 05:19 PM   #39
bbqgeekess
Babbling Farker

Thanks again for all the welcomes ! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
Welcome from another Okie Jennifer!!
Just visited your blog briefly and saw your whole hog cleaning & q'ing--all I can say is WOW you are HARD CORE! :) I think it's also awesome that you grow your own shrimp! I want to get into that! Shrimp is too darn expensive. Hrm now I am wondering what bbq'd/smoked shrimp would taste like--I normally grill it.
bbqgeekess is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2013, 05:20 PM   #40
bbqgeekess
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsamman View Post
Nice job, and welcome from a fellow Tulsan. Thanks for the tip on the lump, from Hasty Bake. Everything else is so expensive I would of thought the charcoal is too.
Scott
Wow another Tulsan! :) COol!
bbqgeekess is offline   Reply With Quote