The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 07-08-2013, 11:05 PM   #1
plush2426
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Pizza ABT's

Hey everyone, just got married this past 4th of July, Yeah meeee! my new wife had an idea for pizza flavored ABTs using mozzarella with pepperoni, or sausage or anything that would go on a pizza, anyone ever made ABTs like this and if you did how do they taste I don't want to let her down. All and any advice would be greatly appreciated. BTW she loves spicy food the hotter the better for her and I am lucky she is strickly a meat eater and not much on cheese mozzarella is about the only cheese she will eat.

Unread 07-08-2013, 11:44 PM   #2
davefan360
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

congrats on getting hitched. I have never made them but I would try this

I cut the top off my peppers then get most the seeds out.
I would melt some mozzarella down, and mix with some ground sausage. then let it cool back together.

now with a take that mix and put it into a bag, cut the corner off and pipe it into the peppers. then wrap in pepperoni or bacon. cook like normal. then if you really want to over do it, make some dough. after the ABTs are cooked cut them up and put them on the drought and bake it like a pizza. and add more pep on top.