Logo's For Smoker

Cue's Your Daddy

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
New to this forum, but have been lurking as a guest for a couple of months. I am looking for some type of magnet or logo for my smoker that will have my team picture on it. Dont know what material it needs to be made of and where i can buy it, but i do not really want to have to paint my logo on my trailer. I built a custom trailer out of a 250 gallon oil tank and this would make it complete. Any hepl would be appreciated.

Love Your Name!!! Go to your local sign shop and they will make a magnet for you. You will need to have your graphics ready to go in Jpeg or similar. If you don't already have a logo , find a Graphic Artist ( most sign companies have one on board) and go from there . You will find that the cost will not be too excessive in most cases.

Ever thought about Q's Your Daddy??? Pig in Pimp Gear---Gold tooth---Feather in hat---Bling-Bling---Walking Cane??? I think that would be a real eye catcher!!

Just my .02

Go to Cattle Call and introduce yourself to the Brethren!!

Good Luck!!

Spice

hey Paul its will Breakstone here glad to see you hanging around. Hope to see you again at Grill Kings

Just a regular magnet, Spicewine, kind of like the ones guys put on there work van? There will be no problems with heat or anything. My smoker is made from a 250 gallon oil tank so i have double doors on it, and thats where i want to put the magnets. Our logo is actually a pig that looks like Uncle Sam, pointing his finger forward, with the New York City Skyline in the background. "Q's Your Daddy" just didn't look right on the shirt, it didnt center right. Do like the idea of the Pimped out pig, Can incorporate my trailer being pulled by a 1970's Cadilac.
Hey Will, good to hear from you. Hope all is well. Hopefully we can get the same spots at Grillkings as last year.

spicewine said:
Love Your Name!!! Go to your local sign shop and they will make a magnet for you. You will need to have your graphics ready to go in Jpeg or similar. If you don't already have a logo , find a Graphic Artist ( most sign companies have one on board) and go from there . You will find that the cost will not be too excessive in most cases.

Ever thought about Q's Your Daddy??? Pig in Pimp Gear---Gold tooth---Feather in hat---Bling-Bling---Walking Cane??? I think that would be a real eye catcher!!

Just my .02

Go to Cattle Call and introduce yourself to the Brethren!!

Good Luck!!

Spice

Spice I think you tapped into my brain and saw my team logo that doesn't exist yet.

Cept'n I was gonna have a pimp pig in a 64 caddy with hydraulics, wearing a crushed velvet suit with a fedora and huge feather. And of course gold teeth!:twisted:

Jay wrote

Jimmy Wrote
Yeh go to the cattle call pimp
All you need is one of Jays Big rigs rollin on 22"s with the big Spinners.
Jay can hook you up bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back