• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

G'mornin' Phu! Smoking up some rotisserie yardbirds to shred for the freezer. Have to see what else finds it's way onto the cooker. Have a blast in Belgium!

Hey Phu!
We're heading out to "A Pretty Good BBQ". I'm taking the kids, so the van is phull. All I have room for is a WGA, so I'm gonna do my best impersonation of you!

Pulled pork, burgers, and dogs for ~60 on Saturday. Gonna be fun especially if the rain doesn't quit and I'm stuck under a popup.

Not sure - dePhinitely a chix and I might thaw a pork loin out and do that. No time Phor a long cook this weekend, but there will be some sort of cooking going on!

Y'all have Phun at the bash Phu - say howdy to Padawan and Dennessey!

Seasoning the new UDS this weekend, after it burns and seasons real good I will prolly throw on a butt and maybe a fatty.

Two butts, one with yardbird (I like), one with John Henry Raspberry Chipotle rub.
Two shoulder roast (hope it taste like chuckies) sp and chicago steak seasoning.
trying some kosher salt at the same time.
Kingsford blue and cherry chunks.

Hope it tastes as good as it is sounding at the moment as I type.:-D

A couple of .99 butts that Harris Teeter has on sale this week.

Currently smoking all natural chuck and shorts off a grass fed Charolais. Using pecan and apricot.

nothing.:cry: going to be to hot plus i got some disability projects i need to finish before monday.

Back