• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pork Tenderloin w/ Tatonka Dust

tatonka3a2

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Been awhile since we have posted a cook - seems like every night we have free Mother Nature gets in the way. Got a cook in Friday night before another winter storm hit (it is hitting now) we have a drift in the driveway that is higher than the tailgate of Marty's truck ...not sure if the blade operator is going to make it in to work tomorrow. :lol:

Here goes the cook - started with a Pork Tenderloin package, got on sale for $2.98/lb. That is about as cheap as we have seen in a long time.

Seasoned with some roasted garlic olive oil and Tatonka Dust

Smoked with Oak for an hour at 150° and then bumped the heat to 350° and took them to 145° (planned on about 140° but wasn't paying attention :whistle:)

Along side was some brussel sprouts in butter with minced garlic.

This was the first time we have done a pork tenderloin with Tatonka Dust. Turned out excellent!!

Awesome cook. Gonna order me some of that rub fer sure. Please tell me how you did the brussel sprouts.

Awesome cook. Gonna order me some of that rub fer sure. Please tell me how you did the brussel sprouts.

The brussel sprouts were actually a bag from the frozen section - I just placed them into a tin pan with some minced garlic and some butter and cooked it on the grill while the tenderloin was cooking.

Back