The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > PyroDust BBQ Dry Rub

Notices

PyroDust BBQ Dry Rub Stop in and see what's new, PyroDust BBQ Dry Rub. PyroDust has been a favorite of family and friends since 2004, Now you too can enjoy PyroDust, and discover "Flavor In A Handful Of Dust"

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:58 PM   #1
Pyrotech
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Very Pleased to Announce New Michigan Retailer

The 4th of July is Fast approaching, my favorite time of year... It's the Pyro in me. Along with making Dry rub, I shoot Fireworks during the summer. It is this life long love of Fireworks that lead to the naming of our product, and influenced the design of our logo. It is also makes this our newest retailer, a very proud moment for me.

SouthGate Fireworks will soon have our product line in there store. If you're in the area, please stop by and pick up a bottle of PyroDust, and ask them about there favorite cakes.

Fireworks and BBQ... what can be better.

Southgate Fireworks
12649 Dix-Toledo Road
Southgate, MI 48195
Pyrotech is offline   Reply With Quote