The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 02-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #1
MilitantSquatter

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Moderator Request : Meat/Charcoal Sales in your local region

Moderator Request: If you are posting a thread to let other members know about a short term deal/sale for things like meat, charcoal etc. that is specific to your town etc.

Please do the following

- Make the thread topic specific
- Clearly note the location in thread title, store name etc.

This will create less frustration for those who open a thread only to find the deal is nowhere near there them

Thanks !

Thanks from: --->
Unread 02-23-2013, 11:07 AM   #2
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

Only one exclamation point?
Pitmaster T is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-23-2013, 11:08 AM   #3
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is a great idea and fall into the trap all the time. I also think the person should post the expiration date.
Pitmaster T is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #4
rondini
Full Fledged Farker

Vinny, personally I don't think store location is that important to list in the post title.
I remember last year sales going on across the country and many members were able to take advantage by talking to someone in there local store and got the same sale price. This worked for me and I could have gotten who knows how many bags, because the manager asked if I wanted more than what I asked for. Was I sure that was all I wanted. Also I don't remember being upset with any fellow brethren.

Thanks from: --->