The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 02-22-2013, 09:06 PM   #31
tonytort
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Yep. Bothers the heck out of me. Barbeque is not a place or event or an appliance. Its meat cooked with smoke from wood and heat. I kind of think it ought to be done outside too. Sauce is good but I dont force it on anyone.

Unread 02-22-2013, 09:18 PM   #32
Fo Sizzle My Nizzle
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Doe's it annoy you when People Use the term BBQ too losely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoney7269 View Post
I mess with the people on YouTube that title their video "oven barbecued ribs" or "crockpot BBQ ribs" occasionally. I personally like messing with the people at the grocery store with their pants hangin off their arse, unlaced Jordan's, new apple iPhones, 2 chiilrens with nothin on but a diaper with 2 baskets full of food paying for it with their lonestar card and then paying for the remainder with their other lone star card!!! Oh, chit gets deep on that sometimes. With that being said, they load they groceries into a nicer vehicle than me with bigger rims.
I didn't appreciate you staring at me while I was shoppin for some food for my babies. But I get it...haters gonna hate!

When all else fails just ask yourself, WWGALD???
Fo Sizzle My Nizzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->