• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Weber 22.5 OTG & first Fatty!

I

Indymule

Scored a new Weber 22.5 OTG yesterday off a clearance table at Lowes.
Seasoned her up last night and will be trying my first fatty today.

Weather report is calling for snow and ice tonight so I decided to stock up on good eats. It's a little brisk and blustery out today so it may be hard to keep the temp up but I'm up for the challenge.

My first attempts at a fatty will also be my entry into the "I'm so stuffed" throwdown. I will be posting pics in the throwdown section soon!

Dude............last week it was a new smoker and today a Performer......You ROLLIN' Great score.........:grin:

Two different fatty's both delicious

picture.php

picture.php

Those are pretty fancy looking fattys. :hungry:

My first one was pretty simple. Unwrap the sausage roll and place gently on the grate. As good as that was, it is hard to imagine what yours tasted like.

Looks like you nailed it! Gotta love the "after" picture:biggrin1:

Thanks everyone. The best part of this board is all the ideas I keep getting. My wife thinks this is one of my better hobbies.

nice!! i posted about the old model OTG's being on sale at lowes just the other day. did you get it for less than 150? by the way, i've cooked on my OTG lots of times this year when it was 20-30 degrees out and had no problem. you should be fine.

nice!! i posted about the old model OTG's being on sale at lowes just the other day. did you get it for less than 150? by the way, i've cooked on my OTG lots of times this year when it was 20-30 degrees out and had no problem. you should be fine.

They had the gold for $99 and the silver for $89. Though theres not much difference, I went with the gold.

Your right I had no problems with temp control, it cooks great!

They had the gold for $99 and the silver for $89. Though theres not much difference, I went with the gold.

Your right I had no problems with temp control, it cooks great!

nice choice, i can't imagine my kettle without the hinged grates or the ash catcher.

Back