The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 02-19-2013, 07:39 AM   #1
fmm1
Knows what a fatty is.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Found a new meat market (Pics)

Harvest meat market just opened a new store 5 minutes from the house. I'd never been to the original location because it was a little bit of a hike. Really enjoyed it. It was clean and damn they had everything you could want! I picked off their sale menu and got 10 large pork chops, 3 racks of spare ribs, two 10lb boston butts, a pound of hamburger, and two t-bone steaks for $75.00.

Anyhow. I threw a couple of the chops on the grill last night for the wife and I, and enjoyed the sunset!

Unread 02-19-2013, 07:52 AM   #2
DubfromGA
is one Smokin' Farker

Man.....that sounds like a bargain!

Night ops here all night last night.

Unread 02-19-2013, 07:58 AM   #3
fmm1
Knows what a fatty is.

Love the smoke coming off that stack! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I planned on doing a Boston Butt today but wife says we're going out to eat with friends. LOL

Unread 02-19-2013, 08:09 AM   #4
DubfromGA
is one Smokin' Farker

After 17 years of marriage I've learned to listen to my lovely bride's directives on such social matters.

Sure makes for more peaceful private times !

Mirin' that table for your Akorn. Any more pics?