The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Ted and Barney’s Seasoning

Notices

Ted and Barney’s Seasoning Ted and Barney’s seasoning is a blend of spices developed by life-long butchers, Ted Maxwell and Barney Barnhart, that enhance the flavor of beef, chicken, fish, as well as wild game and fowl. Whether used as a rub or sprinkled topically, once you try Ted and Barney’s seasoning you’ll understand why it’s “The Butcher’s Blend”.

Unread 07-31-2013, 10:24 AM   #1
gaspipe1
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Class act guys!

First off I wanted to state that I won a bottle of their seasoning beginning of June. And at the time I was just starting a major kitchen renovation. We are 90% done and it's been a long road.

Here is a picture of the first spice I placed in my spice rack draw. I have not used it yet, but can not wait now that we are able to use our kitchen. So be ready for a review real soon.

Reason i am starting this thread a little early is because I wanted to thank them for being great about being patient. They sent the bottle and I explained to them via PM that I am doing work in the house. Two months later and not one email or chop breaking about a review. So I just wanted to thank you guys for your patients.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (28.5 KB, 13 views)
gaspipe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 10:55 AM   #2
Thermal Mass
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Congrats on the project and the win. Everyone gets busy, so when you have time we're all looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labor.

I would agree T&B are a class act and look forward to trying their product. To T&B, thanks for supporting the Brethren!

[COLOR=Red]My Build[/COLOR]:
[URL]http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153650[/URL]

"[COLOR=Navy]When it comes right down to it, you just want to be surrounded by good people and good food."[/COLOR]-Chuck Hughes
Thermal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote