• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Vasconia 32 qt for mini wsm!!

Trumpstylz

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
It arrived this morning. I think it has an even better fit than the smokey joe lid has on the lower half of the SJ. I heard a suction when i put it on which told me that its probably an air tight seal or darn near close to it! :clap2: I'm excited.

Those mini wsm's are great cookers - don't be fooled by their size. Folks have been able to fit alot of food on them. For some reason, it works especially well as a wing cooker for me.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00194DVJI/ref=gno_cart_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER"]Amazon.com: Vasconia 32-Quart Aluminum Steamer with Lid: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

Recommend you check out all the info on the Weber Virtual Bullet site. There is an entire section dedicated to building a mini WSM. Reading through it will save you a lot of time with.trial and error. I love mine and use it a lot more than I thought I would when I built it.

Recommend you check out all the info on the Weber Virtual Bullet site. There is an entire section dedicated to building a mini WSM. Reading through it will save you a lot of time with.trial and error. I love mine and use it a lot more than I thought I would when I built it.

There's a lot of information about mini WSM's right here on this site as well.

post up pics of your build too. I'm going to see if the weather cooperates and paint mine this weekend.

got a guy that does outstanding custom stencile work for great prices.

post up pics of your build too. I'm going to see if the weather cooperates and paint mine this weekend.

Will do!

I got the used- very good condition one off amazon (there are only new ones at the moment) for 27 bucks shipeed. The lid was banged up, but I could obviously care less about that.

Back