disposable cutting board source

Smoky Mountain. Nothing against Sterling, Joe gave a month of sales to our foundation..

last time I went through Big Poppa...got free shipping

NO Thats fine Scottie...we sell them Joe sells them Just check the landed price when you buy them.

I historically purchased all of my disposal boards from cut and toss. I did not have a good experience with my last order. I ordered 100 as usual. The thickness of the board decreased from my previous orders. They now get soggy, warp, and cut through when I am trimming meats. This never happened on any of my previous orders. I now find myself having to use double the amount that I historically had to use. I emailed the company and they said they would check with the manufacture. Never heard anything back. Personally, I will look for another company to purchase from.

Big Poppa's Smokers...free shipping with $40 purchase...:cool:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I historically purchased all of my disposal boards from cut and toss. I did not have a good experience with my last order. I ordered 100 as usual. The thickness of the board decreased from my previous orders. They now get soggy, warp, and cut through when I am trimming meats. This never happened on any of my previous orders. I now find myself having to use double the amount that I historically had to use. I emailed the company and they said they would check with the manufacture. Never heard anything back. Personally, I will look for another company to purchase from.
Cut and Toss is the manufacturer

Back