The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Unread 02-08-2013, 07:37 AM   #16
sweetracks
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragline View Post
I tried to get them to have it early in the season, they are nervous want plenty of time to plan and make it successful .
You'll have less competition from other events in the fall I think. Anything outside of the normal June-August time frame is awesome!

Also Jeff, I don't remember if I told you about the organizer's round table that will be taking place at the GLBBQA annual meeting. But it might be a good opportunity for you guys to get the word out and pick some more brains. If you want some info let me know.

Unread 02-08-2013, 07:44 AM   #17
Dragline
Knows what a fatty is.

When and where is the round table
Ole Hickory CTO
Jambo enclosed
Yes I have a problem
Dragline is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-08-2013, 07:50 AM   #18
sweetracks
Full Fledged Farker

The 2013 GLBBQA Annual Meeting will be held on March 16th,2013 at The Lexington Hotel in Lansing MI.

We will have the Organizers Roundtable from 10:00am - Noon
BOD Meeting/Election from 1:00pm - 4:00pm or whenever it is finished.

If anyone would like to reserve a room at the Lexington they have discounted their rooms for us for the Weekend to $129.00 per night. Please call 877-322-5544 and tell them you are with the Great Lakes BBQ Association by Feb 13,2013.

Lunch will be on your own, however there is a restaurant inside the Hotel.

Water and Pop will be provided.