The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 02-14-2013, 06:04 PM   #61
AustinKnight
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by garzanium View Post
Sucks you didn't place.... you where probably not surprised about the results.

Talking about pitmasters... got rid of my smoker and am saving up for one:)

The wife wanted to switch it up and do sushi tonight. ..I wanted to use my new grillgrates on steak...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
All in due time, I saw it coming... you were eyeing those up rights to much at the comp hu?

Wish my women would eat something other then my meat sometimes, I said it

Unread 02-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #62
BayoustateBBQ
On the road to being a farker

Just picked up some this weekend and really like it. Some big chunks in it and no sparking like cowboy lump.
[SIZE=3][B][COLOR=DarkRed][I]"[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Black]R[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=DarkRed][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Trebuchet MS]eal men like their Pork[/FONT] [/COLOR]Pulled"[/I][/COLOR][/B] [/SIZE]:peace:
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153581"]How to smoke a 14 lb tender brisket in 4 hours![/URL][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
BayoustateBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #63
AustinKnight
is One Chatty Farker

I liked this lump not that bad of a firework show like some I've tried it did have some popping but nothing to bad it lit fast in the chimney and from what I could tell at the top of this big ass bag is it's RO and mesquite lump mix. Some of the oak in it looked like scraps that you would find in RO, it did great on the Akorn cooking steaks I'll see what kinda burn time I get with it on a brisket that will be the real test. It is a little pricey but still another good product from Stubbs.

Steak Gorgonzola

Top Sirloin oil, s&p, garlic powder vac sucked
Gorgonzola cheese
Heavy whipping cream
Balsamic vinegar reduction
Fettuccine pasta
Cesar salad
Texas pickles
Forgot the FARKn garlic bread

Medium I got distracted

The Stubbs lump

Thanks from: --->
Unread 02-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #64
Novass
On the road to being a farker

wife bought some at costco along with 6 racks of bb. all tasted great but ran my uds hot.