Our Homepage Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
is One Chatty Farker

Default 4 Kettles and a Drum

This is my first time cooking on more than one cooker so it was a little scary I did ribs on the drum, spatchcocked the chicken on the big kettles and the trim on the small kettle. Some how i didn't get pictures of the ribs or of most of the finished food it was good tho

[SIZE=2][SIZE=3]A bunch of Webers, a UDS and a Happy Cooker![/SIZE][/SIZE]
1911Ron is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2013, 07:55 PM   #2
somebody shut me the fark up.

Asshattatron Farkanaut, CGCFO
Chief Galactic Crockpot Foil Officer
Certified MOINK Baller & IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball Judge #0003 - Are you MOINK Certified?
Sole recipient of the Silverfinger and fingerlickin Awards!

Don't forget about the Throwdown Thingies!
The Secret Squirrel Society doesn't exist - Zero Club

bigabyte is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 02-04-2013, 07:55 PM   #3
is Blowin Smoke!

Nice family of kettles! That chicken looks great. Gonna try spatchcock next bird.
hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted (to a shipload of Webers)
charrederhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #4
On the road to being a farker

Wow a one man band!

Good cook, next time take a pic before eating them though.
bandera owner
KotaChuk678 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2013, 08:10 PM   #5
is One Chatty Farker

So you had 5 cookers going...BFD.

Just kidding Man, I think things get hectic with one cooker going, so hats off to you for having 5 cooks going at the same time. We should be grateful for getting any pics it all. Your grub looks great!
[FONT=Arial Narrow][B]EZ wood handled 3 wheeler | OTS | OTS mod to OTG | [COLOR=red]Ladybug[/COLOR] SS Performer | UglyDrumTandoor | UDS v1 | midi UDS with [COLOR=red]red[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]nipples[/COLOR] | SJG smoker mod | Simpsons SJS | [COLOR=black]Simpsons[/COLOR] OTG | WGA charcoal | SJP | Stacked brick WFO | Lodge Logic Sportsman's Grill cast iron hibachi/sigri | [COLOR=green]LBGE | sbge | [SIZE="1"]mini bge[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/FONT]
caliking is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #6
Babbling Farker

Sounds like you had fun!!
Lots of Weber Kettles ,2 WSM 18.5-14.5 ,Weber Genesis,Weber Q
Tonybel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #7
Babbling Farker

Nice job!

Sent from my Android phone.
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin
| [COLOR=RoyalBlue][COLOR=Red]Weber[/COLOR] 18 1/2" & 22 1/2" WSM[/COLOR], [COLOR=SeaGreen]22 1/2" & 26 3/4" OTG[/COLOR][COLOR=DimGray][COLOR=Black],[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Genesis S-330[/COLOR][/COLOR] |[COLOR=DarkRed]
[COLOR=Black]|[/COLOR] BBQ Guru CyberQ WiFi [/COLOR]| [COLOR=DarkOrange]Maverick ET-732[/COLOR] | [COLOR=Gray]Gray Thermapen[/COLOR] |
BobM is offline   Reply With Quote