The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Humphrey Competition Smokers And Accessories

Notices

Humphrey Competition Smokers And Accessories Welcome to your premiere Brethren dealer for Humphrey Smokers and accessories. Humphrey Smokers are made of the finest quality materials and good old Maine Craftsmanship. We offer a diverse line of units or can custom make on to your specifications. Commercial,residential ,backyarder or competitor we can do it all. Start your next BBQ experience here. Call or PM me for complete details,pricing and ordering. Kevin Rundell 518 488 1015

Unread 01-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
smokinit
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Default Backwoods Shipping to NYC and Li

Looks like they are just killing people to ship units into these areas. Its not Backwoods themselves just shipping companies in general. We are trying to work on it with other venders or we can combine shipments with others to reduce costs. We can also bring it to Pa and meet part way so anyone looking to get one in those areas we can get it worked out.
smokinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2013, 01:02 PM   #2
timzcardz
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0

Kevin, FWIW, a couple of years ago I ordered a 20x20 party tent from a business in Buffalo, NY. It was going to cost a fortune to have it shipped to me on Long Island. So, The place asks me if I am able to pick it up at a depot 10 miles from my house.

It was MUCH MUCH cheaper to get it shipped to Roadways' truck depot 10 miles from my house and me go there to pick it up. Easy too. When I picked it up they came out with the pallet on a forklift and put it right into the back of my truck.

Have you looked at shipping to a depot? Just a thought.

If it helps, you can buy me a beer next time we're together, If not, then I'll buy you one. Either way we'll be drinking!

Good luck.
Weber Genesis Silver x 2
Weber One Touch Gold
Weber Performer x 2
Weber Smokey Joe
Bottle of Absolut
Bottle of Beer
Everything Ripken, "Cards and Que. One tastes of cardboard, the other sweet blue." ©
timzcardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2013, 02:47 PM   #3
smokinit
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by timzcardz View Post
Kevin, FWIW, a couple of years ago I ordered a 20x20 party tent from a business in Buffalo, NY. It was going to cost a fortune to have it shipped to me on Long Island. So, The place asks me if I am able to pick it up at a depot 10 miles from my house.

It was MUCH MUCH cheaper to get it shipped to Roadways' truck depot 10 miles from my house and me go there to pick it up. Easy too. When I picked it up they came out with the pallet on a forklift and put it right into the back of my truck.

Have you looked at shipping to a depot? Just a thought.

If it helps, you can buy me a beer next time we're together, If not, then I'll buy you one. Either way we'll be drinking!

Good luck.

Hey buddy they are bangin us just to bring it to the depot. Its only an additonal $40ish to got out to a house but thanks for thikin of me and the hell with the beerit will eb the hard stuff and its on me brother. See ya willie's hopefully.Or if you want to come to MIM we will be there.

Kevin
smokinit is offline   Reply With Quote