• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Beautiful Downtown......Toledo?

Bill-Chicago

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Chicago Southwestern Burbs, but always south of Ma
I'll be taking a weekend trip Toledo in February or March.

Not sure what the area is like, but We'll be near the MudHen's field. Might not be even near downtown, but hotel had a "river view" room, so I made the assumption.

Weekends usually mean quite a bit of things are closed (at least thats how it was like when we wintered in Davenport IA :crazy: )

So,,,,,

What the hell is there to do, see, eat in Toledo? In March? On the weekend? And only at night?

Its a convention, so I will be able to sneak away Sat and Sun afternoon if there is any good Q in the area.

Anyone?

Anyone?

If your downtown you got fricker's its a sports bar, there is a tony packos, used to be a bar called the dirty bird not sure if its still there. Also maumee river bay brewing is downtown,never ate there but there brews are pretty good especially there breakfast stout.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If your downtown you got fricker's its a sports bar, there is a tony packos, used to be a bar called the dirty bird not sure if its still there. Also maumee river bay brewing is downtown,never ate there but there brews are pretty good especially there breakfast stout.

I just looked it up and see there is a Packo's at the Park within walking distance of the hotel

I'll look up the other names too. Thanks!

Well it looks like the weekend is pretty much set.

I will have very little time to actually sightsee, so its going to be pizza from Pizza Papeli's on Friday and Saturday night but I have printed out the menu from Tony Packo's as it looks like we will be hitting that for lunch on both Saturday and Sunday.

Will be at a dance competition Saturday night (I will Not be featured this time. Sorry Ron) if anyone has 5 hours of time they'd like to come and watch paint dry.

It should be,

fun.

Will be at a dance competition Saturday night (I will Not be featured this time. Sorry Ron) if anyone has 5 hours of time they'd like to come and watch paint dry.

So you won't be sexting me pictures of you almost wearing your pink tutu? :tsk:

Went to Tony Packo's twice. Really liked it.

Lots of real sex with the wife, and phone sex with Ronelle when he didn't show up.

I was sending him pics and my wife called us perverts.

So all in all, a good weekend!

Did not make it to Deets BBQ which I understand is pretty popular around there. Never could really leave the convention center area.

Quote of the weekend: Toledoan selling her craft wares at the Farmers Market talking to a friend of ours. Lady told them to come back anytime for a refill (selling some all natural lotions and candles or something)

Our friend says they are not from here, that we're from Chicago.

Toledo vendor says "What the hell did you come to Toledo for?"

We laughed.

Expected to see a sign welcoming you to the city with the motto: "Toledo: You'll only come here if you have too"

Lots of real sex with the wife, and phone sex with Ronelle when he didn't show up.

It was more like sexting since we didn't talk. BUT... I was waiting in the hotel bar for you and YOU didn't show up! Biotch!

I was sending him pics and my wife called us perverts.

You do know that it's possible to save those Snapchat pictures you sent, don't you?

Not that I would want to...

:becky:

Back