Been real busy using the smokeless grill and smokeless smoker.....

Wampus

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
.....errrr......I mean the kitchen stove and oven.......:rolleyes:

Yesterday, made up some homemade New England Style Clam Chowda!
IMG_6354.jpg

Made up a couple of loaves of homemade Country White Bread to go with the chowda too.....
IMG_6353.jpg

Here they are together.......turned out pretty farkin good if I do say so myself!
IMG_6355.jpg

This morning, got a wild hair and made a batch of scratch made cinammon rolls.....

Ready for the 2nd rise and baking....
IMG_6356.jpg

Baked up and ready for icing.....
IMG_6357.jpg

All done! They turned out great.
IMG_6358.jpg

Last weekend, made a few of loaves of Cinnamon Swirl Bread (thanks again for the recipe jazzybadger!).....
IMG_6317.jpg

IMG_6318.jpg

A couple of weeks ago, I made some Beer Cheese Soup with garlic crostini too.....
IMG_0416.jpg

AND...

I have a chili cook off at work tomorrow so I'm just finishing slow cooking a big ole pot of Big Wampus's Big Boy Brisket Chili. This one DOES use smoked brisket point, I just smoked it a while ago and it's the meat was in the freezer, vacuum sealed. No pics of that, but y'all know what chili looks like.

I've dabbled before in the baking thing, but I'm really diggin it.
I usually do all the cooking on the weekends, but have recently been inspired by a lot of Food Network and Cooking Channel to do more. Really getting into soups and such.

Thanks for lookin!

Wonderful, nothing wrong with the smokeless cookers they turn out some darn nice chow...............dah

I don't think I saw anything there I wouldn't go for, It all looks great! I was just thinkin' of doing some cinnamon rolls myself a couple days ago, looks good.

Reminds me of how much better my wife's fresh Amish bird in the oven was than my first (sorry) grilled attempt was this year. Next year back to the smoker! Well, maybe next week. I like the looks of the chowda best - winner! What makes the " Beer Cheese Soup " Chinese?

How would you feel about adopting a 47 year old man?

Jut wondering.

Say Chowdah! That smokless smoker is putting out some good lookin' food lately brother! :thumb:

Look out, Bucc. Wampus is giving you some competition in the kitchen.

I'm up for adoption too! Looks excellent!! :cool::grin:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
You are gonna make someone a good wife one of these days. :-D

It all looks great, bro!

WOW!!!:clap: All of it looks good! Sooo.... since we're talking adopting and all....:mrgreen:

Back