The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 11-29-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
Bdresch
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Grill thermometer recommendation

I'm looking for a thermometer for my performer. I know the stock one mounted in the lid isn't very accurate, I was looking for a digital one that won't break the bank. I don't really need wireless, but I would like one that works to high enough temps that I can use it for both grilling and smoking. Any recommendations?
Bdresch is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-29-2012, 01:49 PM   #2
Just BS
Take a breath!

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

ET-732 ~ Best BBQ tool I've purchased and worth every penny.
Just BS is online now   Reply With Quote