The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Gravity Fed smokers and Grills

Notices

Gravity Fed smokers and Grills We are the inventors of these Gravity Fed Smokers and Grills. Innovative and efficient, these BBQ Grills and smokers can burn multi-fuel of charcoal, Wood Pellet, Wood Chunks, Wood Logs and reach temps of 300C or 572 F.

Unread 03-17-2013, 12:59 AM   #1
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default BBQ Controller Golden-DOG Package Offer at $59, good till further notification

You can take Golden-DOG as IQ110, NANO, or AUBER. But DOG has something more.
1.DOG has Outlet of variable voltage in turn variable fan speed, instead of others' SSR by which the fan simply either turns in full or stops totally.
2.DOG has 4 temperature stages which is good for ramp down/up.
3. DOG has fan of 10 CFM and optional 50 CFM. But the real fan capacity can be programmed by user.
4.Dog has options of automatic control or manual control. When manually you can tune fan speed by hands. Manual mode is good for high temperature grilling or starting a fire.

I had offered 10 pieces at US$58 to Brethren members and you may have read feedbacks here.

Normal price of Golden-Dog is $98 + $1
If you post reviews on Q-Talk and other BBQ forums(the Review shall include photographies of DOG package on your pit, pros cons, you smoked food, brief introduction of your smoking, and brief introduction of your self), I will refund you $40. You final cost is $59.
This offer will end when further notification here.

50 CFM fan at extra cost of $10
Fan adapter for Weber or Kamado at extra cost of $10.
woodpelletsmoker is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 10:03 PM   #2
Helliko
Got rid of the matchlight.

Is this offer still valid? I am contemplating ordering this controller but had a few questions:

1- It appears as if the adapter labeled "Flange C for Offset" might fit in one of the weber smokey joe gold air intake holes -- can you confirm? Or do I need the one called "Flange D for Weber series" ?"

2- After feedback on the forumns do these now come standard with a probe clip or is that an add-on?
Helliko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 11:06 PM   #3
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

1.This special offer has ended
2.You need fan adapter D, package price $109
3.Clip is included
4.If you are from States, Australia, or UK, you can buy from my eBay store

5.Buyers from all other countries need to pay directly by paypal. NO eBay please
woodpelletsmoker is online now   Reply With Quote