עָטִין
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk > BBQ Brethren Throwdowns

Notices

BBQ Brethren Throwdowns Join us in the backyard for a fun weekly contest and show off your BBQ creations! New categories are posted each week. Winners earn bragging rights, a Throwdown Certificate, and the chance to choose the next week's category. Fun people only please! If you take this too seriously you will have to leave the party until you are fun again.

View Poll Results: Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Cheesesteak - The Philly Way" Throw
Al Czervik 1 1.92%
pitbossJB 1 1.92%
SmokinAussie 18 34.62%
fingerlicking 9 17.31%
Will work for bbq 14 26.92%
Gore 0 0%
ecode 5 9.62%
FamilyManBBQ 4 7.69%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 10-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #16
Will work for bbq
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingerlickin' View Post
Fark Bill! I wish I would've known we were voting for ourselves here! Farker!

This is just great, I even put a picture of me eating my farking sandwich in a stadium in farking Philadlephia and I'm farking loosing to a farking Australian AND a farker from California! Are you people blind! Get with the program! I knew I should've listened to Al and posted the picture of the Whiz Wit! That's the last time I listen to CD.
Everyone knows that Al is the foremost authority on picking TD pictures (just ask Gore). I thought this was a loaded category and that the home team from Philly would have a run away win with the Schmitter (and it still may). But all I can think of is that neither Smokin Aussie or the Cinderella story from Cali murdered their Rib Eyes.

Agent 000 (Double O Zero)
Certified MOINK Baller

When all else fails just ask yourself, WWGALD???
Super sexy Farkernaut Avatar by N8man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to discern if they are genuine."
Will work for bbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Unread 10-12-2012, 02:28 PM   #17
fingerlickin'
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will work for bbq View Post
Everyone knows that Al is the foremost authority on picking TD pictures (just ask Gore). I thought this was a loaded category and that the home team from Philly would have a run away win with the Schmitter (and it still may). But all I can think of is that neither Smokin Aussie or the Cinderella story from Cali murdered their Rib Eyes.

What? I thought ribeye murdering was new thing? I'm always farking late on the newest trends. Hey man you guys made some sweet food brother, and everyone always loves the Cinderella story, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy!

Jason

"I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

XL
Big Green Egg
, 22.5 Weber OTS, WSJ
Gold/Mini WSM, 18" & 22" WSM, UDS "No.8"
Flyers Orange Thermapen
Napkin Killers BBQ
fingerlickin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #18
Will work for bbq
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 15

Here's my favorite Cinderella story, a virtual unknown comes out of nowhere at Augusta.

Agent 000 (Double O Zero)
Certified MOINK Baller

When all else fails just ask yourself, WWGALD???
Super sexy Farkernaut Avatar by N8man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to discern if they are genuine."
Will work for bbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->
Unread 10-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #19
Big George's BBQ
somebody shut me the fark up.

I would like to eat all but will have to g with my neighbor Jason WTG with the schmitter
Mid Atlantic BBQ Association
KCBS
Back Porch BBQ Competition BBQ Team

When all else fails ask yourself WWGALD
Big George's BBQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2012, 08:13 AM   #20
GL-BBQ
Full Fledged Farker

Had to go with WWFBBQ the fixins looked good and the bread were not burnt
GL-BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #21
Al Czervik
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingerlickin' View Post
I knew I should've listened to Al and posted the picture of the Whiz Wit! That's the last time I listen to CD.
This shot would have sealed your victory Brother Jason...

Traeger 075,Weber Performer,Weber Genesis Silver Gasser, Special Edition "Goose" ET-732 Thermometer,Limited Edition Neutrino Fast Blue Thermopen
Zero Club Member qualifying in the 2011 Special Summer of Spam TD with the Coveted Double Ought...
(\__/)
(='.'=) Merry Christmas... Chitter was full!
(")_(")
Al Czervik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2012, 09:41 AM   #22
fingerlickin'

I blame no one but myself Al. Well and CD of course. :)

Jason

"I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

XL
Big Green Egg
, 22.5 Weber OTS, WSJ
Flyers Orange Thermapen
Napkin Killers BBQ
Unread 10-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #23
SmokinAussie

Oh FARK!!!

I WON! I never thought I'd win.... how come I always win when I never expect to win????

Sorry, Fingerlicken!!!

Cheers!

Bill
Just remember... the standard has gone up. You Americans are getting good at LAMB!

IMBAS Certified MOINK BALLER (NOSKOS RULE)
"Bullet Bill" WSM
"Blue Lou" Performer
Too many other bits of BBQ Gear to count!

SmokinAussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2012, 10:46 PM   #24
fingerlickin'

It's cool Bill, you deserve it. That was one awesome cheese steak man! :thumbup:

Jason

XL
Big Green Egg
, 22.5 Weber OTS, WSJ
Flyers Orange Thermapen
Napkin Killers BBQ
Unread 10-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #25
deguerre

Now wait just a gosh dang minute. The poll is closed? CLOSED?!? It hasn't even been up 4 days yet!!! (Not for a few more minutes that is). Didn't even get posted until 10/11/12 at 11:51 AM, Central. What gives? How much did Aussie pay you anyway???
deguerre is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2012, 12:06 PM   #26
fingerlickin'

Default Guerry's right, We've been bamboozled, here's your farking punishment!

My weekend started out great, I made some of Saiko's Gumbo that was off the charts, but then I had to watch the Eagles farking chit the bed again this week, next I find out that I lost a Philly Cheesesteak TD to a well deserving farking Aussie! Well ain't that just a kick in the farking ding ding! Now today I find out that Biggie's poll is shorter than farking usual! What the fark!

Well, I've had enough, if I have to suffer, then you farkers are gonna suffer with me! I tried to think of what I could do to exact my revenge and the only farking thing I think of, was to make you look at the one thing I know you all farking hate! A Farking Chicken Sandwich!

So here it is in all of it's disgusting farking glory!

I started out with some prime Chicken Breast Sandwich slices, yep you read that right, up to 25% of a seasoning solution too. Fark it, I just don't care anymore.

On the bright side they were 97% fat free, so at least I can be assured 22% of that solution was fat free.

Then mid farking stream I had a great farking idea, I figure what the fark I might as well make this a Sweet and Spicy Creole Farking Chicken Sandwich since there just happens to be a Sweet and Spicy TD going on right now. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that thing's still going. Although, who farking knows anymore really.

So I break out my cast iron pan and fire up the onions and fry up the Sweet and Spicy 97% fat free Chicken Sandwich meat and throw on some good ole farking processed American Cheese.

I finally found some real farking Amoroso's Philly steak rolls. Now I know these are legit Philly rolls because it says so right on the package. This particular bag of rolls say's it's been in Philly since 19farking04. Even after 108 farking years these things were still fresh, that's just how we farking do around here.

So there you farking have it. Here's my Farking Chicken Sandwich you farkers. Now you can all suffer with me, and wallow in my miserable farking failure.

Now tell me that doesn't look like a Sweet and Spicy TD winning Farking Chicken Sandwich!

Faaaarrrkkk!!!!! I just farking remembered why I can't farking enter that farking Chicken Sandwich in the Sweeet and Spicy TD....I cooked it in the farking house! On my farkity farking stove! Well fark me runnin', the hit's just keep comin'.

Well now that I've said my peace, at least you guys don't have to worry about me posting anymore disgusting pics of a Farking Chicken Sandwich because, I farking ate it, yep all of it, in about 60 seconds. Fark it!

Jason

XL
Big Green Egg
, 22.5 Weber OTS, WSJ
Flyers Orange Thermapen
Napkin Killers BBQ
Unread 10-15-2012, 12:17 PM   #27
deguerre

Vote for Jason!!!
deguerre is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2012, 12:30 PM   #28
colonel00

Can I has chikin sammich?
WWWWFBBQADD
0 out of 1 members found this post helpful

“I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
colonel00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2012, 12:57 PM   #29
fingerlickin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by deguerre View Post
Vote for Jason!!!
Now that's the farking spirit G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel00 View Post
Can I has chikin sammich?
Are you farking crazy, everyone knows we farking hate chicken sandwiches!

Ohhh, you said chikin, sure no problem, I'm gonna have to make you a fresh one though.

Jason

XL
Big Green Egg
, 22.5 Weber OTS, WSJ
Flyers Orange Thermapen
Napkin Killers BBQ

Last edited by fingerlickin'; 10-15-2012 at 01:26 PM..