The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Unread 09-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
Ford
is Blowin Smoke!

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default SAMs Hendersonville

Amazing scores.

Bub-ba-q. 697.1426
Warren county 697.1424
Everglades 696.5710
Swiggin pig
Good buddies
Que'n stew'n &brew
Wolly bully BBQ mafia
Swamp boys
Smokin butt crew
L j smokin

Congrats to pack of smokes on a perfect 180 brisket and smokin butt crew and jobeaz blazin butts on their 180 chicken scores.

5 Florida teams move on. I finished 29th with a 667.9992. Would have been 1, 2 and 10 in other 3 regions. Either judges were real high scoring or these 10 will be tough to beat.

Great contest. Time to get back to reality.

Unread 09-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #2
Rub
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Tough contest, great times. Congrats to the winners an 'moving on' teams, especially the FL and Q School teams

I have to give a big shout out and thank you to Terry (EMTTLC) for loaning me his trailer and cookers. Unfortunately when he got to Sam's he was told he couldn't stays on property once I arrived because he had already cooked a local Sam's contest. He ended up just having to hang out at a local hotel with nothing to do for the weekend. I hate that it happened and sure appreciate him not packing up and going home when he found out.

Anyone in the Bentonville area have equipment for loan? ;)
Sponsored by Yoder Smokers, BBQR's Delight, 3 Eyz,
Butcher BBQ, Big Poppa Smokers, Grizzly Coolers, Wicked Q
Gator Nation
Rub is offline   Reply With Quote