The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 09-11-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
plakers
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Four days off, 3 out of 4 go UDS(rib pron)

As an answer to the question "How often do you smoke?" I dont have an exact number but this week has been fairly typical for UDS use.

UDS fired on Saturday for some spatchcock chicken.
UDS got the day off on Sunday when I grilled some tri-tip steaks on the COS.
UDS fired on Monday for smoked burgers in gravy with mushrooms and some lamb osso bocco(kids wont eat lamb and I really should've posted pron on those, they came out terrific)

UDS fired today around noon for some St Louies. Did my standard house rub, 3 and 1/2 hours at 265 or so, sauced em, here's the pron.

Dont always sauce my ribs but did this time with doctored remnants of a bottle of Sweet Baby Rays.

As always, kudos to all of you as my ribs have greatly improved thanks to the brethren.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0574 (800x600).jpg (297.1 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0576 (800x600).jpg (382.9 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0577 (800x600).jpg (290.4 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0578 (800x600).jpg (232.6 KB, 47 views)

Unread 09-11-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
Jethro608
Full Fledged Farker

Dang that all sounds good.

Unread 09-11-2012, 09:27 PM   #3
Daggs
Full Fledged Farker

Wow those look great. What was your total time on the ribs. I'm gonna try them tomorrow for the first time!
Daggs is offline   Reply With Quote