MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Announcements and news

Notices

Announcements and news Any Site or group related General Information you want passed on to our members. Site admins and moderators will also post group related topics here.

Old 02-23-2006, 03:18 PM   #1
CharlieBeasley
is one Smokin' Farker

Default Poobah Rocks the vote

I just got my ballot yesterday and noticed that the ballot must be in KCBS hands no later than 28 Feb 2006 that is next Tuesday only 5 days away. If you are a KCBS member and have not received you ballot I would suggest making a lot of noise in their direction. I know they are small in staff but if you have a deadline we need to get the ballots with enough time.

If everyone has their ballot well then sorry for the rant!

PrimeRibPoobah rules chant chant chant Good Luck Poobah
CharlieBeasley is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2006, 06:23 PM   #2
ggeilman
is One Chatty Farker

I got mine today also. I remember reading somewhere that there are a couple of other brethren running/on the board we should support? Also, what are these amendements about?
Old 02-23-2006, 07:45 PM   #3
Bill-Chicago
somebody shut me the fark up.

Location: Chicago Southwestern Burbs, but always south of Madison Ave.
Name/Nickname : Professor Dickweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeilman
Also, what are these amendements about?
They are about the legal definition of a word.

I read these legal documents all the time.

These amendments are about haggling over the meaning of a word. Its stupid. No summer of what the change actually means, and why its needed.

So they are in their proper place. Under my drink, so a wet ring doesnt form on the table

No explanation in the Bullsheet. Nothing. Just one vague reference to the change from 501b to c in one of the Board Minutes write up.

The death of "willkat98"

Me: If you aren't woke, that means you're still sleeping, right?
Kid today: That's racist!

Bandera, M-BGE, WSM, Gold Kettle, Kenmore Gasser, 36Qt Turkey Fryer, ECB, Dutch Oven, Black Iron BBQ Viper-M, Blackstone 36" Griddle
Bill-Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 07:54 AM   #4
ggeilman
is One Chatty Farker

Generally stuff I vote No on. Gotta get this in the mail NTL tomorrow.